Worthing, West Sussex
Up to £50000 per annum + Benefits
10 months ago
Up to £50,000 + Benefits
The JM Group are currently working with a market leading company who are looking to hire a Business Analyst. This role will be working as part of a major transformation programme working on global platforms. It would suit a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst or similar that has worked on a range of technical projects working with both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
The team are all remote based at the moment, the expectation is Worthing a couple of days a week as and when the current situation changes.
This in-house developed system and associated intellectual property is core to the business and growing at the time, so this is a role with stability, longevity and opportunity for you too.
As a Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
* Gathering, analysing and recording requirements from the business and client
* Translating these into the business and IT requirements for design, implementation and testing
* Ensuring that requirements specified for the solutions development teams are sufficient and enable them to deliver both technical and business solutions
* Working across global teams
* Dealing with a stakeholders at various levels
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* At least 5 years experience in a Business Analysis, Systems Analysis or Operations Analysis role
* Financial services product exposure in project delivery
* Experience with business systems and/or business process design
* IT data migration experience in project delivery
* Waterfall and Agile experience
* Articulate communicator with the confidence to deal with all levels of stakeholders
* Any experience with Lean Six Sigma is desirable
* A degree in business, finance or computer science is preferred
* Business Systems analysis certifications are highly advantageous
If you are an experienced Business Analyst, Systems Analyst or similar with the required skills please respond in the first instances with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.