City of London, London
£60000 - £70000 per annum
about 1 year ago
The ideal Business Analyst will have exceptional interpersonal skills and recent experience working on complex software implementations.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* Several years' experience working on a range of large and complex programmes within Financial Services.
* Recent experience working on client-facing software implementation - full lifecycle.
* An excellent understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
* A solid understanding of Agile development methods and JIRA.
* Familiar with numerous structured business analysis techniques, in particular: UML, MoSCoW, Stakeholder identification, Organisation modelling, preparing & presenting business cases, Defining requirements, analysis, requirements development and modelling.
* Confident working with the IT function and being able to challenge developer and testers on a range of topics including - SQL database design and build, web-based user interface design and build, software design and build etc.
* A Business Analyst with a background in consultancy will be at a distinct advantage.
* Knowledge of the insurance sector - advantageous.
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
If you are an experienced Business Analyst with the required skills, please respond in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.