Elisangela Borsatto Berte
9 months ago
6 months contract - £500 p/d inside of IR35 - Remote Working - SC Clearance required.
* Ability to diagnose application problems using documentation and troubleshooting skills
* Using an ITSM application and knowledge of raising clear documentation within JIRA for the development team
* Linux is essential
* Experience in ITIL
* Experience of working with application monitoring and management tools such as Grafana and Kibana
Maintaining documentation and managing own workload to make sure all tickets are within their agreed SLA
* Experience in cloud based technologies such as AWS
* Experience in DevOps/Agile environment
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.