£35000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus, Pension, Private Health
over 2 years ago
My client is a leader in the energy sector with an Infrastructure team of around 60 and they are looking for an Application Packaging Analyst to join their team. We expect you to bring best practice techniques and a drive for continual improvement.
As an Application Packaging Analyst you will have a good technical background and a strong understanding of Microsoft services in a Terminal Server/Citrix and Fat Client environment. Have experience using Application Packaging to deploy new builds, security updates and bespoke packages to an end user client estate in excess of 1500 devices.
An Application Packaging Analyst must have the capability to communicate effectively within the wider Infrastructure Team to deliver the best possible solutions. You will have had hands on exposure to the following technologies Application packaging, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, ADFS, Win10 Desktop, MS Office 2016 suite.
We are a progressive organisation seeking to attract candidates who will relish the technical challenge and opportunity to develop their skills, training will be provided where required.
* Reports to Infrastructure Manager
* Drive and maintain the Application Packaging and SCCM delivery for the business
* Manage and maintain our existing estate whilst driving efficiencies, performance improvements, new technology and innovation through best practice
* Engage proactively with stakeholders and present technical issues in a clear and approachable format
* Promote good security and compliance practise
* Support and develop existing O365 capabilities to fully utilise enterprise licence functionality
* Solve problems through smart technology solutions, identify quick wins, delivery proof of concepts, prove value and deliver quickly to a high quality
* Keep your knowledge up to date in a fast moving and evolving IT and Digital function
* Analyse and troubleshoot live issues and support 1st/2nd line IT Service Delivery Team
Key skills and qualifications:
* Strong collaboration and team working skills are essential for high performing team
* Flexible and willing to support outside core business hrs when required
* Minimum 2 yrs hands on management of Application Packaging in an enterprise organisation
* Have proven packaging experience and integrated with SCCM for controlled deployment
* Ability to work independently or as part of a bigger team
* Familiarity or exposure to ITIL framework
* Experience with cloud development environments would be beneficial i.e. AWS, Azure
* Good English communications skills in both written and verbal skills to communicate at all levels with Internal and External Client/Stakeholders of the business
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.