City of London, London
£70000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
3 months ago
- Lead a team of Analysts and Data Scientists working across the various relevant divisions within the organization
- Grow the existing accounts by identifying where the demand is and to create proposals/lead sales pitch meetings
- Guide and mentor the team on critical decisions
- Act as a first point of contact for client senior leadership team
- Define, track and analyse metrics and measure for project performance
- Identify potential data-driven ML solutions to business challenges that improve user experience through personalization and prediction of user preferences
- Understand and analyse impact of various technologies in areas of Data, Cloud, Emerging Technologies, etc.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Degree Educated in a numerate subject
- Over 6 years analytics experience and at least 4 years project or team management experience
- Pricing Analytics experience would be a distinct advantage
- Prior hands-on experience in propensity modelling and forecasting is essential
- Strong experience on analytics tools e.g. R, Python, Power BI (DAX), Excel/ VBA
- Strong stakeholder management skills
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.