£120000 - £140000 per annum
Elisangela Borsatto Berte
over 1 year ago
We are working with a Large consulting company who are looking for an Agile Transformation Lead/ Agile Master Practitioner.
The purpose of this role is to help clients implement, embed, and scale agile at an enterprise level.
Permanent role - London based - £140K + benefits and bonus
Key skills required:
* Experience of agile methodologies and frameworks, including scaled agile delivery within one or more large enterprises
* Experience working on large Agile transformation programmes
* Must be involved in some business development / to develop new business opportunities
* Need to have formal line management experience
* Understanding of digital technologies and platforms
* Experience working across multiple clients in different industries
* Around 7-12 years experience
* Consulting background
* Excellent experience interfacing with senior-level client executives
* Excellent communication skills
* Willing to travel within the UK
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.