PBL - 012_1641553646
about 1 year ago
MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN.
We believe in doing great things together. With you. With our clients. With a perspective on actions today that shape tomorrow. As the world's most innovative, collaborative consulting group, we've built a space to share ideas like never before. Do you have the skills, passion, and commitment to transform industries for the better! Think you can bring your A-game every day? If so, join us. We like big thinkers with action on the brain…
Every choice you make will give you the opportunity to grow. It's our employee ownership model - with plenty of coaching and personal development opportunities in the mix. There is no off switch for us. You'll learn new things, both during and beyond traditional working hours. We want people who strive for the next level, then the next. You will never be a number with us!
What you will do:
* Agile Coach is positioned to provide teams with the support and guidance they need to develop proficiency in Agile practices.
* This may include coaching in SAFe, LeSS, Scrum, Kanban, and/or Lean. Agile Coaches provide team facilitation, real-time feedback, professional mentoring (remove), and management consulting (remove).
* You as a consultant will draw on first-hand experience as senior development leads and IT project managers to deliver quality instruction.
* Our Agile coaches will work closely with leadership and teams to enable ongoing effectiveness, to help them incorporate learning and feedback, and to aid in the fine-tuning of Agile practices.
* Skilled in effectively facilitating any agile meeting
* Implementing effective Agile practices for team development
* Hands-on team, Scrum Master, and Product Owner coaching
* Supporting new business opportunities
* Developing custom training materials to upskill teams
* Demonstrating and teaching new facilitation methods
* Maintaining excellent client relationships
* Knowledge of modern development practices and why they would be used
* Knowledge of more than one scaling framework and what necessitates scaling
All you need:
* 8+ years of management consulting, advisory, professional services, industry and/or Big 4 consulting experience.
* Proven subject matter or content expertise in Agile Coaching
* Experience running engagements, managing teams, and driving desired business outcomes throughout delivery, as well as the ability to pinpoint gaps and omissions.
* A demonstrated track record of leading large, complex consulting engagements, with roles that involve building and fostering relationships with senior-level client executives.
* Creative ingenuity and a proven ability to find or design simple solutions to complex challenges.
* An ability to authentically establish credibility, build consensus, and activate collaboration with clients and teammates.
* External accreditation or recognition from recognized professional bodies.
* Bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university. A master's degree or professional certifications are bonuses.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.