3rd Line Infrastructure Support Engineer
JPO - 1201616_1678788098
Up to £35400 per annum
14 days ago
Work Structure: 5 Days (Full-time. Office Based)
We are looking for a 3rd line infrastructure engineer with experience in any number of the technologies listed below to join a team of diversely skilled likeminded engineers to work collaboratively across multiply sites and accounts within a shared service. Your role will involve direct technical support for all of services to maintain a high level of support across multiple BAU activities and perform system configuration changes, upgrades and liaise with third parties and other internal teams.
* Active Directory (DHCP/DNS/GPO)
* VMware ESXi 6.5 and 7
* Hyper V Host Cluster/ Guest VMs
* Proactive maintenance tools (Qradar / Nexpose)
* Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
* HPE Blade Chassis, Blade Servers and Rack Servers
* Veritas NetBackup & HP Tape Libraries
* Microsoft Exchange
* McAfee Security Products (* McAfee EPO)
* Configuration, Management and tuning of Microsoft System Centre (SCOM, SCCM, SCSM, SCVM)
* NetBackup Ops Centre
* Security Hardening of IT Estate:
* Firmware and OS Maintenance, including Microsoft & 3rd Party App Patching
* Excellent customer service
* Ability to maintain estates
* 1 years' experience working as a 3rd/2nd Line support
If you have the skills above, please do not hesitate and click apply.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.