£18000 - £20000 per annum + Benefits and Bonus
over 2 years ago
* Act as first point of contact for all calls, ensuring that issues are logged both by email and telephone.
* Follow the basic processes and diagnostics to establish the problem on-site and where possible resolve the issue
* Escalate issues and highlight any issues that need further attention to senior team members
* Provide software support using Remote Control/Access systems
* Consistently represent the business, liaising to customers in a clear and professional manner
* Notify management about any high-level issues, with regular updates when requested as per procedure.
* Ensure that all system alerts are dealt with in a proactive manner
* Assist with the implementation of new software, hardware releases and rollouts, ensuring that procedures are followed
* Must be flexible and willing to complete shift work - this involves a 12-hour shift rota, with 4 days on and 4 days off
* Qualified to GCSE Level and above
* Excellent customer service skills
* Problem analysis/problem solving
* Good timekeeping
* Computer Literate
* Quick learner
Candidates will ideally have some of the following skills:
* Windows Operating Systems
* Network Infrastructure
* Visual Basics and C#
* Microsoft Office
* Remote Connections
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.